Eric Reiter has also invented or produced:
- The Versatile Connector Building Block System
- Mobile Utility Core
- Circuits for automation LAB-40
- Computer control for stepper and servo motors in QUICKBASIC and DOS
- SlantBindbook binding machine =>Paper is a much more valuable thing to own than an electronic file.
- narrow-band lasers and Fabry-Perot spectroscopy,
- enzyme reaction automation and analysis,
- 17 ft dia 42 blade wind turbine and others windmills,
- Solar collector design and construction,
- vacuum chamber technology,
- metabolic rate meter experiments,
- bio-electromagnetic experiments,
- heart monitor
- digital signal processor board with shared memory.
- Sitar, veena, mini-cello, bass guitar, electric guitar, sarod conversio
- The Solar Sphere with versatile machine tool and Cosmoligical Harp of 1970 at the Exploratorium.
Other Unpublished papers:
- The computer as a technological fix (1994)
- The Nature of Introns (1995)
- Electron Spin Resonance Spectroscopy at SSU (1980)